The Project Lindus is based on the complementarity between partners
- in terms of competence and excellence
- in terms of objectives: the study of bird migration and volunteer management
- need to highlight the area of Lindus as a border territory of reference for the observation and study of the migration route
- in terms of sharing of scientific data
- in terms of dissemination of results, given the need to promote a European dynamic including the border area of Lindus to observe migratory birds.